We have partnered with Aviva to provide customers with Best Doctors ‘Second Medical Opinion’
To put it in one sentence:
Best doctors is a global organisation that brings the worlds leading medical expertise to you and your family in the form of a second medical opinion – when it’s needed most.
If you were diagnosed with a Serious illness, understandably you’d have a lot of questions. What are your options? Is the diagnosis correct? What do I do now? And most importantly – Can I get another opinion? This is where Best Doctors comes in.
There are over 50,000 doctors who are top of their fields – All available to you in the form of advice, a second opinion in regards to diagnosis & treatment options. You will be paired with a doctor who specifically matches your diagnosed condition.
And the best part? It’s free and you don’t have to leave your home.
How Best Doctors works
- Explain your case in absolute confidence to the appointed medical team.
- Your appointed Case Manager collects and compiles all the information you provide them with, The medical team then assigns your case to the most suitable medical expert.
- The appointed medical expert reviews your case in details & reports back their diagnosis and treatment recommendations to you.
Who can use Best Doctors?
You might not know this, but its not just you that can avail of Best Doctors…
You, your spouse or partner, your children and your parents can all avail of the benefits of Aviva Best Doctors.
What policies do I get Best Doctors with?
It’s included with –
- Term Life Insurance
- Mortgage Protection
- Specified Serious Illness Cover
- Group Life Insurance
- Group Pensions
- Personal Income Protection
- Executive Income Protection
- Pension Term Protection
- Group Income Protection
- Home Insurance
Listen to what people have said about using Best Doctors
Interested in what Best Doctors has to offer?
If you have no cover in place already, or you have cover with another provider and wish to avail of the amazing benefits of Best Doctors you can get a quote or switch today by getting a quote online today or you can freephone us on 1800-828-800 to discuss your options.